NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Domesticated

I have surpassed myself!
I baked and there were no casualties..........in fact I was pretty darn good if I may say so myself. Hope has been installed for I am capable of being the domestic queen!
Yipeeeeeeeeeee for my mum............and maybe future husband (looooooooooool)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger NM said...

Well done sweetheart! i so should have joined you, blame grummyyoungwoman who detained me! next week maybe

Monday, June 19, 2006 2:05:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

yea....maybe nxt time inshaAllah.
By the way apology accepted and u r 4given.....;)

Monday, June 19, 2006 7:35:00 PM  
Blogger DALAHOW said...

does that mean...You two....

No, you are a superb queen..shaahi and xalwo stuff, lots of abaayo aboowo..

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Thnx 4 calling me a queen rendezvous..

lakin i didn't understand your first sentence and i don't want to speculate....so enlighten a sista bro.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 12:59:00 AM  
Blogger MD said...

mmmmmm.....cake!

Sunday, July 02, 2006 12:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home