NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Monday, May 22, 2006

I need to recharge

Ok, it’s been a long weekend. We were refurbishing the house and our target was to finish by Sunday night. We started on Thursday night.

Well it’s now Monday evening and we are done……well we were done on Sunday night actually. I’m in between exams….in fact I just came back from a chemistry paper. It was an ok paper….not good but not bad either. In between painting the whole house and revising for my exams am exhausted. Having the typical English weather of rain and cold air aint helping a bit. It’s May for god sake……we need some sunshine. I better not complain though….rain is a blessing (alhamdulillah ya Allah…..thank you for providing us with this rain).

My house is slowly turning into a full one. I remember five months ago I was just by myself in the big house…..now the house doesn’t feel big anymore (which is a great thing by the way). Two of my little sisters will be showing up soon and we are also going to be having a temporary addition to our family. His name is Abdul Kareem…..he is just under two and sooo cute. He will be staying with us coz his father is undergoing surgery (may Allah make it easy for him ameen, and may Allah also preserve Abdul Kareem’s father for him ameen). I will have a lil’ kid to run around and play with……am so happy. The icing on the cake will now be getting these exams over with. Three down and two to go. May Allah make the outcome of these exams one that is kheir for me…..ameen.

Anyway…this aint much of a post but let me recharge my batteries and then I’ll post something that is a little interesting inshaAllah :)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger white african said...

hey native, by any chance this abdul karim is he half algerian?

Monday, May 22, 2006 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger NM said...

as soon as your exam are over inshallah we shall go gallevanting..what do you say???

your in my dua's love, exams arn't any fun..

Abdul kareem...sounds sooooo cute am coming over to play with him..YAY its like having another Hussein

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:26:00 AM  
Blogger MD said...

oooooh......lets organise a play date for hussein a.k.a 'the little man' and abdulkareem!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger NM said...

I second that!!! when where and can we watch ( wait that sound sort of wrong)... lets not make the day a public, will torture then secretly ...mwahhhaa

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

WA: yea..I think so.

NM: gallevanting.....u have to convice me....what is this about torture.....yo not the kids...dats abuse!...lol

MD: cool idea!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Oh by the jazakillah 4 the dua NM I appreciate it big time!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:01:00 PM  
Blogger ciagar said...

Hey, my name is Cole Agar. I stumbled across this blog because I typed "gallevanting" rather than "gallivanting" into google by accident and your blog was one of the first things to come up. As I scanned the snippets that google shows under each result I noticed the word "inshaAllah." I am in my third year in Egypt so this stood out to me. Where exactly in the "Dark Continent" are you from originally?

P.s. I agree, rain is a blessing from God.

Friday, October 10, 2008 10:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home