NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Saturday, March 25, 2006

why oh why

Spent the whole afternoon at home....bored completely out of my mind i ventured downstairs but no-one was home but my mummy (who, by the way has contracted the flu from me after spending so much time caring for me....bless her soul) and she looked she was nodding off to lala land. So I grabbed a cup of hot tea with black peper and took it up to my room (black peper is meant to combact the cold.......the hot tea was for my own pleasure.........c'mon, something gotta give ryt? after all those horrible tasting herbs I've been taking I deserve it). Had my tea while chatting on msn to one of my friends...she soon went offline though and I was left with myself and boredom.
My brotther came home a few hours later and decided to look for me (i guess he missed his big sis). He cam upstairs and asked me if theres anything i need (the answer was no) and then he decided to chill with me. Spent a couple of hours telling me wild stories about himself.....making me laugh a lot. By the end of it I was so hyped up I started telling the wild stories (sometimes its a big mistake to tell your little brother about the crazy stuff you've done.........but I guess me and my siblings are cool that way). I told him some crazy stuff....this went on for a couple of hours. In the end I had to give up because my throat was starting to hurt. But it was too late.......I already overdid the limit and now am suffering the consequences. My throat hurts like hell.......much worse than before. Hell, it hurts to breath!! and i have lost my voice completely!! But i have no-one to blame for this one.....it's all my fault...me me me . I guess i have to try to get some sleep and hope that by tomorrow I fell better inshaAllah. hopefully by Monday I can go back to class and try and catch up................joy oh joy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home