NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

SHE AIN'T A DELIVERY WOMAN, SHE IS MY SUPER WOMAN





She is the one who carried you for
nine months in her tummy,
the one who when she felt u kicking felt so happy.
Who when she gave birth to u felt so light,
the one who always prayed for u to have a future so bright.
The one who cried when u cried,
the one who will do anything just to see u smile
The one who always wanted to be there when the first things happened,
like when u uttered your first words.
The one who wouldn't exchange u for anything in the whole wide world.
The one who will always take u for who u are,
the one who will always care for u even though u tear her apart.
The one who will always think about u where ever u may be near or far,
the one who is always going to be the queen of my heart.
The one who's love cant be repaid or measured,
the one who is always going to be my treasure.
The one who accepts your apologies even though u make here feel so sad,
the one who holds u in her arms like u were a new born baby.
The one who will always love you even if u r good or bad,
the one I will always treat with respect, coz I love my mummy.

Dedicated 2 all the mothers in the world!!

If the whole world were to give up on me I know my mama would be right by my side loving me unconditionaly. For that I can never repay her.

Jannah lies at the feet of your mother so y'all best be seeking Jannah and kissing your mama's feet!

Peace, Love and Chicken Grease

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

i agreed with you right till you got to the chicken grease bit! whats that all about sis? miss you by the way. when am i gonna see ya dude? do you need a written envite to mine?

Friday, May 19, 2006 7:21:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Aawww! missin u too idealist.

It aint about a written invite....if I knew where ur place was (i still cant find my way around mancity very well...I knw am hopeless) I will be regular visitor to the point u end up confusin me 4 furniture..lol.

Next time NM is visiting ask her to holla at me and then we can make our way 2getha inshaAllah. When u finish your nights that is coz u sleepin when us normal people are hustling. But ama check ya big sis.....dnt watch dat!
:)
One luv!

Saturday, May 20, 2006 2:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home