NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

MOTHER, MAMA, HOOYO, UMMI!

Beautiful song!
This is dedicated to my gorgeous mothers (my mom and her sister) whom I love with all my heart and soul! Indeed I will be lost without you both!

Blessed is your face

Blessed is your name

My beloved

Blessed is your smile

Which makes my soul want to fly

My beloved

All the nights

And all the times

That you cared for me

But I never realised it

And now it’s too late

Forgive me

Now I’m alone filled with so much shame

For all the years I caused you pain

If only I could sleep in your arms again

Mother I’m lost without you

You were the sun that brightened my day

Now who’s going to wipe my tears away

If only I knew what I know today

Mother I’m lost without you

Ummahu, ummahu, ya ummi (Mother, mother, O mother)

wa shawqahu ila luqyaki ya ummi (How I long to see you O mother)

Ummuka, ummuka, ummuka ummuka (Your mother, Your mother, Your mother, Your mother)

Qawlu rasulika (Is the saying of our Prophet)

Fi qalbi, fi hulumi (In my heart and in my dreams)

Anti ma’i ya ummi (You are always with me mother)

Ruhti wa taraktini (You went and left me)

Ya nura ‘aynayya (O light of my eyes)

Ya unsa layli (O comfort of my nights)

Ruhti wa taraktini (You went and left me)

Man siwaki yahdhununi (Who other than you will embrace me)

Man siwaki yasturuni (Who other than you will cover me)

Man siwaki yahrusuni (Who other than you will guard me)

‘Afwaki ummi Samihini.... (Your pardon mother, forgive me)


Ya nura 3ayni....that's my hoyo, she is the light of my eyes!
Mama nipe radhi! Mother grant me your blessings! Hooyo isoducaay!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home