NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Monday, June 12, 2006

About time!

Summer is here , and with it my hay fever. Constant tearing eyes coupled with a blocked nose and itchy throat. The heat makes me feel lethargic, I feel as though I don’t want to do anything. Just want to spend my days lazing around the house, until later in the day when it gets a little cooler.

The heat…………an excuse for people to shed their clothes. Are they not aware of the dangers of skin cancer ( the number of sufferers of this disease is constantly rising for God’s sake). What really p***es me off is the fact that it’s the women who seem to shed their clothes much easier than the men . I mean c’mon a little bit of modesty goes a long way. The way is see it modesty protects an individual from a lot of unwanted attention. Let me not get into too much detail concerning this subject.

Last time I blogged I was feeling rather confused……..I’m still not sure of myself yet. However the doubts in my pool of confusion are slowly evaporating away. There is hope. I have hope. I figured that there is a reason for this confusion……it’s just preparing for the path that I am supposed to take. What that path is I am not yet sure……but I have concluded that everything I am going through right now is preparing me for something. I have also realized that I am ready to take on whatever comes my way…….Allah always tests us with hurdles that we can cross not with ones that are too high that it will be impossible for us to jump. So far instead of wallowing in my confusion I have decided to make the best out of the situation. Things are looking up……..inshaAllah kheyr. At the end of the day whatever happens its khadr Allah. I have decided to take solace in the fact that this is all a test and whatever happens it’s what Ar-Rahman willed. My moto right now is alhamdulillah ‘ala kuli hal……

I feel like I have all this nice bubbly feeling inside of me, I am content. I’m scared of the future but am at ease with the fact that there is a higher power at work here. The best that I can do is put in all the effort that I can…..try the best that I can and the rest is up to the Almighty.
When it's all said and done I hope to be right there saying "Alhamdulillah 'ala kuli hal!" Because praise is to Allah whatever the circumstances!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger MD said...

i feel your pain sister!!!

Monday, June 12, 2006 5:10:00 PM  
Blogger NM said...

Alhamdulilah! i think we should go out to celebrate, this is a mammoth achievement, learning to let go

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

MD.... the feeling is mutual!

NM.... I think we should :)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger NM said...

MD becoming Ghettofied :)

Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home