NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wha wha wha............what?

I know I said that next time I blog it will something interesting……..but here I am once again writing rubbish. Hold on……isn’t that why I have a blog? So I can write anything and everything I want? Well it doesn’t matter if that’s the case or not coz I’m going to write this piece for the hell of writing. Actually I want to rant but I don’t know how I’m going to put it into words right now. It’s probably a good thing because right now is should be sleeping and if not at least doing some revision for my paper tomorrow. But what do you know…….I never do what I should be doing when I need to do it ( I think I just confused myself)

Anyway…apologies to Idealist. Girl I didn’t realise you were at the circle……and I was wearing my glasses so no excuses. Honestly though….I just thought you were at work…with you going through night shifts and all. Anyway I miss you homez…when are these shifts going to be over so that we can have coffee (and cake) and just catch up.

NM…..you better make sure you send that application on Thursday . Or else…………I’m going to leave you to fill in the blanks. Lol

MD……when I feel less tired I am going to write a blog as the “for shizo” NF. However I’m not promising anything…………..lool

WA….that impression of the squatting girls at a certain high school is still cracking me up…lool.

Its nearly 2am and I’m still awake……my sisters will be arriving in 6hours inshaAllah. I won’t be going to the airport to pick them up though…….I’ll be baby sitting little AbdulKareem. He is so cute mashaAllah. May Allah preserve his father for him again…ameen. Today his dad didn’t want to leave his son…….you should have seen the look on his face….the grown man wanted to cry. He was begging my mum to take good care of his son…….he kept saying “we only have each other……we have no other family with us”. SubhanAllah……..may Allah help us take good care of this man’s son……ameen.


Anyway peeps…….am going to try and sleep inshaAllah. Till next time ……may peace and love be with you all………. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger NM said...

I am definately (INSHALLAH) going to send it on thursday.. its getting rather ridiculous and its always on my mind so when i get that done one less thing to worry about eh...

let me know when you want to go out and some coffee/latte inshallah, keep up the hard work sweety, this period is just no fun

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:22:00 AM  
Blogger NM said...

p.s i forgot to mention that your COUSIN is really cute bless him, i enjoyed trying to embarrass him :) long live the teasing its great picking on youngins

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:22:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

You right.....one less thing to worry about.

Lool...wait till I tell him that, his head won't fit through the door. Teasing the youngins is fun...and NM allow the cousin plz...he my lil BRO. Plz I beg you! And Native don't beg.....so plz have a lil sympathy for a sista.....aiight?
:)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home