NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Blaa Blaaa Bleurgh?!!!

Ok I have now joined the working force.........my bank account will be active and my manager will get off my case….inshaAllah. Once again I have a purpose........since school ended I have been feeling as though I was lost(without a purpose). But now I wake up knowing atleast I don’t spend seven days doing nothing...........

Having a job is great but there’s a problem.......since the exams my brain has shut down on me and I am unable to process thoughts at a reasonable speed (in other words I am slow.....dopey slow). Another thing as well I cant speak....hence the title of the blog. I can’t string two/three sentences together without uttering something incoherent. I don’t make sense anymore......I am lost.

They are gonna sack me from work (God forbid) if I continue jumbling my words and mumbling so........

People make dua for Native........I desperately need my old, alert brain back (ok.....maybe I was always dopey but now it’s on another level so.........)

MAKE DUA HOMIEZ!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger NM said...

LOL!!! LOL!!! if i didn't spend yesterday and sunday with you i would think you were exaggerating.

Enjoy it woman. Its hilarious and it will definately make your life a tad more intersting or is that mine... ;)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 3:53:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Evry1 thinks am exaggeratin but I aint.....dis is serious!

U just keep laughin at me NM......but when it happens 2 ya ama be da one laughing......lol.

U should see me when am tryin 2 explain somethin.......God help me!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:20:00 PM  
Blogger NM said...

you should just say "no speak engalais" this is making my week

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 8:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home