NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Thursday, July 26, 2007

THNX!!

Where has summer gone?

By the way guys......jazakumullahu kheyran for the dua.....I got accepted onto the course alhamdulillah.

Now make dua for me that I pass it with flying colours inshaAllah :)

Till soon.....inshaAllah kheyr!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Aya said...

Congratulations, Native, so happy for your acceptance, walaal! You will rock, no doubt.

Friday, July 27, 2007 2:36:00 AM  
Blogger Unheardphilosopher said...

man how many du'aas do you really want...this it too much..just kidding...I will make all the du'aas you want and may Allaah make it easier for you...Congrat on your acceptance......

Friday, July 27, 2007 6:40:00 PM  
Blogger a_i_y said...

Stumbled on your blog, nice, mashallah!

Friday, July 27, 2007 7:45:00 PM  
Blogger Firefly said...

Congrats, native. I'm sure you'll do very well, I'A.

LoL @ Unheardphilosopher...do you count ur du'as?

Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:43:00 PM  
Blogger NM said...

I expect great things now:)

Monday, July 30, 2007 7:25:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

I know it's very late but jazakumullahu kheyran to you all for your kind words. I appreciate them big time
:)
thanks

Thursday, September 13, 2007 10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home