NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Yada Yada Ya

So I have resolved my issues with wringing the neck of a certain someone…..I did some Tae Bo and got rid of the pent up energy I had alhamdulillah.

Still broody!

Saw a few of my homegirls today…..I haven’t seen any of them for over two weeks so it was well worth it. We just kicked back, shared jokes and had dinner together which was great mashaAllah.

Another thing, I am little bit confused about my feelings towards someone. I’m not sure if what I am feeling is something that has depth or if it is an idea that has been planted in my head. I talked to my sister about it as she knows us both…..she thinks my feelings are significant. According to her they convey something about my psyche. What does it convey? That’s the not so little mystery. Whether this is a positive thing or not….I don’t know. Bottom line though….I am feeling something, I just need to put a name to it.

InshaAllah kheyr

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Aya said...

Native, hon, sometimes I feel hopelessly lost when decrypting your posts but here goes:

What you maybe feeling is one of these 3:

1. Gas (layoff the beans, already!).
2. Bounce back emotions (I am completely making this up as I don't know where you been).
3. Genuine feelings of attraction (chemistry at work, labels will catch up).

I am thinking number 3. You?

Monday, July 16, 2007 5:48:00 AM  
Blogger Flower.of.Chaos said...

^ Smarty pants!

Answer Native, whatyawaitin4?

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

^ I know! *shuffles around in guilt*.

Native, hon, so sorry if I offended you. Sometimes my friendly pats (and nosiness) cause concussions :( .

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 4:19:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

lool

Aya...first of all can I ask you to not offend me by apologising for nothing.....so enough with the shuffling around in guilt and take a deep sigh of relief. Your friendly pats and nosiness are always welcome here :D

If you feel helplessly lost decrypting my posts can you imagine how I might feel decrypting my mind? I know.....Lord help me right?!

Your checklist
1. I am off the beans so no chance of them causing confusion there :D

2.Definately not bounce back emotions....not been anywhere!

3. I suspect this is the culprit....still waitin on labels to catch up....

Seems like you and me both be on the same page...number 3

Flower: Aya is a bit of a smarty pants aint she.....my answer is above

ps: I took so long replyin because it has been a hectic week....we got a wedding to make plans for here in sunny Mancity....so been running around at the pretence of doing something....For every1's sake I hope I did do something :)

InshaAllah kheyr

pps: Don't go all coy on me because of a lil hiatus concernin my answer Aya....all is good in the manor :)

Thursday, July 19, 2007 3:01:00 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

LOOL. Native, it's good to know hon. I was that kid who sent other kids to the hospital thinking we were all having fun. Just making sure I didn't poke your eye out :D .

Thursday, July 19, 2007 3:14:00 PM  
Blogger Firefly said...

LoL @ Aya...hits it right on the eye everytime.

Native, I am glad the 'something' has less to do with gas and more to do with a potential beau!

These feelings move at their own pace (never at ur own), so you gotta see where it goes. Hopefully things will become clearer soon, I'A.

Now, take it easy and stop ogling little babies, alrigh?! :D

Sunday, July 22, 2007 1:00:00 AM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Aya: My eye is still intact :)

Firefly: Hopefully they will become clearer soon inshaAllah. About me ogling babies.....I'm working on it lool

Thursday, July 26, 2007 2:05:00 PM  
Blogger Safiya Outlines said...

Salaam Alaikum,

This is my first time at your blog.... I've got a Tae Bo DVD at home, must put it to use soon, insha Allah.

Nice blog btw.

Monday, July 30, 2007 4:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home