NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Monday, June 11, 2007

I see Changes!

Changes……lately I have been surrounded by them. It seems every time I turn someone throws one at me. 2007 so far has been something.

I am having difficulty keeping up. It seems everything is moving around me while I stand stagnant …stuck in waist length mud which is keeping me motionless. I don’t even know how I feel about these changes…I haven’t allowed myself time to think about them. Why? Haven’t thought about that either.

I am always telling everyone that they should embrace change but I seem to be having some difficulty with that. It is easy to see what is right in other people’s situations but when it comes to me…I seem to store everything in the back of my mind where cobwebs seem to have grown because I hardly pay it a visit. Think outside the box…easier said than done.

Methinks it’s high time I knock on THAT door and have conversations with the Almighty; I don’t think my iman is where it should be right now.

Anyway…alhamdulillah ‘ala kuli hal

InshaAllah kheyr

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger NM said...

salam my love... its always a good time to speak to the lord. A good time to speak to me too, drop me a line i need a chat too! love you

Monday, June 11, 2007 2:23:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Wasalam habibty

I knw, but lately my conversations with Allah have been little and far apart. But I will change that soon inshaAllah

It's always great to speak 2 u homie and I truly miss u!

much luv :)

Monday, June 11, 2007 6:09:00 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

Funny how it feels that we are stuck in space and time, could it be that you only feel this way? Your post is a little cryptic but the sentiment is familiar.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 5:51:00 AM  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

Native change is relative. what may seem big to some is tiny to tohers. dont judge yourself by others instruments. just keep at it and if you wana talk am around even if it may not seem like it. I love you macaan xxxx

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 10:05:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Aya my mind itself is a little cryptic. I do feel like I am a little stuck in space and time but not only that

Idealist....that is very sweet of you. Not judjing myself by others' instruments is easier said than done, but am working on it.I know you are around and I thank you for that. Love you to sweety xoxo

InshaAllah kheyr anyway

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 6:30:00 PM  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

it was soo cool to see you out today. I have been making my way down to yours for days now. Thanks for meeting me half way. Glad to see you getting better.

Thursday, June 14, 2007 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger Firefly said...

Hey Native, how are you?

Change is always hard to face, but its both necessary and important. Sometimes it's even good for us. Good luck with everything and I hope things clear up for you, I'A.

Friday, June 15, 2007 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Firefly said...

I clicked my blog link 'lightening bug' on your blogroll and it led me to my old blogspot page...which I deleted a month ago....only to realise someone else is recreating it!

----> http://flimsygossamer.blogspot.com/

How weird and stalkerish is that? *shiver*

Friday, June 15, 2007 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Change is is a good thing to deal with...life is all about change....

Sunday, June 17, 2007 3:08:00 AM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Firefly: Am well thanks hun....I clicked on your old blog too and saw that some1 is recreating it....very freaky

Abdinassir: very true....life is all about change

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 2:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asalaamu aleekum w.w.
first of how are u?
life, work, school hope everything is treating u well.

I'm stranger, but I hope you don't mind- if I leave your page a shortnote of appreciation- and overdue applause for reaching out to the world with your superb knowledge, and genuine character.

as far as changes- well they're part of life- whether we like or not. i'm actually not a fan of changes- becase it has it's own commotions, but who i'm I refuse what God has meant for me- S.W.
p.s. I always enjoy what u bring to the blog- thanks for sharing with us.

Much love and Many blessing.
Salaamu Aleekum W.W.

Friday, June 22, 2007 5:15:00 AM  
Blogger Lebeeya said...

Change to the better is required yet hard to do. But with your strength, you shall overcome the difficulties. Good luck habebti and all the best :)

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Spoken_art
Wa alaykum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatu. Welcome to my corner of the blogsphere. I am well alhamdulillah and life is going well :)

I don't mind your note of appreciation and I thank you for the kind words. I didn't think my words could evoke such a reaction on someone, it made me blush (if that is even possible).

You are right...who are we to deny what Allah (S.W) has meant for us.

Much luv and blessings to you too
Wasalamu Alaykum

Lebeeya
True words...change to the better is required but hard to do. Jazakillah kheyr for wishing me luck ukhti...'preciate it

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 7:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home