NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Getting fit....or something like it!

Ok……..you know how I kept talking about getting fit. Well I finally took the plunge and started. Last night I did an hour of exercising……then this morning I left the house at 5:30am. I did 15minutes jogging and 15minutes brisk walking. I came back home and did half hour stretching then I had a shower and slept. I was so exhausted…..hell I am still a little tired. My body is killing me and I am planning on doing it again. I am crazy!

So…..will fill you in when I feel a lot better inshaAllah

Make dua that I don’t hurt my recovering foot.
InshaAllah Kheyr!

10 Comments:

Blogger NM said...

Well done native, 5.30 my goodness other then for fajr i can't imagine ever getting up that early:)

i have started to stop living on junk and being such a couch hugger so i have joined a gym...well almost :) and am trying out the gluten free diet before i join you in july:)

inshallah your foot will be fine but be tender with yourself

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 7:20:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Thank you! I know....I didnt know I could wake up that early and go jogging but I guess I suprised myself.

Good on you....its great you trying to get fit too....are u sure you will be able to survive gluten free in Egypt? I thought their staple food was khobz (bread)? Lemme know how it works out inshaAllah

I am trying to be tender...atleast I think I am :)

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 1:07:00 AM  
Blogger white african said...

jog jog jog jog all the way to the kebab shop

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 8:57:00 AM  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

no wonder you were tired today!!! LOL...

Native I adore you xxxxx

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger NM said...

I have been cooking for the past 3days and i have not had past nor bread so i think am doing okay?

Thursday, May 10, 2007 4:43:00 PM  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

blog more native. I know you have lots to blog about...

Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

get to it girl blog already. get off your back site an blog (you might have to stand while you blog. LOL!! I DO CRACK MYSELF UP YEAH)

Saturday, May 19, 2007 7:37:00 PM  
Blogger NM said...

I know you have some great news to share with us to chop-chop or i will ETI loose on you

Monday, May 21, 2007 2:22:00 PM  
Blogger Ala said...

hi,
this is my first visit here, I believe …

initially I was going to talk about getting-fit thing … but after reading what you wrote under title “Female Pyche?” …I was even more impressed to be honest
anyway ..
very interesting page you have .. & added you to my fav list
( u’ll see more of me )

take care now

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 7:38:00 AM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Ok girls.....I blogged! :)

Cofman...I thank you for adding me to your fav list and all the other nice things you said

Looking foward to you visitin my page.

Friday, May 25, 2007 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home