NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEMO!

Nothing says I love you like an original piece writing dedicated to you!

Happy Birthday sista-friend
Although I haven’t known you for ages
I feel blessed to be able to send this greeting
Perhaps because when the going got tough
You always managed to make me crack a smile
So here is my two pence worth of advice
Celebrate your specialness for awhile


Our NM has turned 23, here's us wishing you a joyous year!

We pray that Allah keeps you in our company for many more years to come. May he forgive your sins and replace them with lofty deeds. May Allah always love you and keep you in his mercy. May you be one of the guided ones who strives in the path of Allah always. May you be raised as the pious on the day of reckoning, and may Allah make it possible for all of us to meet in the gardens of Jannah……ameen thuma ameen.

We love you Naima!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger NM said...

Aww native i wasn't expecting this when you said you blog. You almost made me cry in public :)

I love the poem, its true nothing quite says i love you like an original piece of writing.

I LOVE the dua may it be true for all of us ameen!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:31:00 PM  
Blogger Lonesome Dreamer said...

Wow, you group of girls I've noticed have such a sweet, deep beautiful friendship. Mashallah, I hope that I have friends like you guys but I'm afraid I'm too private to let pple come too close.

I really admire your friendships and I hope that it lasts 4ever, Inshallah.

Happy Birthdya NM.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:17:00 PM  
Blogger Flower.of.Chaos said...

NM, Happy B'day sweetie. Enjoy your time in Egypt.

Native, where have u been? You havent updated for the longest time. Hope all is well in man'ter.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:04:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Happy Birthday. Such a beautiful post. I wish the birthday person a great life filled with loads of luck and happiness.
You could also drop by my blog on birthday ecards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and other interesting info.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:37:00 AM  
Blogger Linda Ringwood said...

What a thought provoking post...and good to see that Niami is loaded with such a bunch of good luck and happiness...a little wish from my side too...may god bless u and give u the best of this world...u can also have a look at my blog if u r looking for any birthday issues and u will also find a display of some beautiful ecards that I have posted there...cheers :)

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

NM: Glad you liked it!
And ameen, indeed may it be true for all of us!

Dreamer: Jazakillah kheyr for your kind words.
InshaAllah you will find friends that are even better than us.
Being private is a good thing but sometimes it helps to open up, you don't know what great people you might meet.
If you happen to visit Manchester we will love to have you! :)

Nomad: Ameen and Jazakillah kheyr on behalf of NM

Blossom: (hope you don't mind me calling you this FOC). I know its been a while hasn't it. I will fill you all in on my whereabouts this past month on my next post inshaAllah, which should be soon.
All is well in Mancity, alhamdulillah

Michael: Thank you

Linda: Thank you too

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:34:00 PM  
Blogger white african said...

my god, is it a mirage or has native really blogged.

welcome back girl hope its for good.

ameen to your lovley dua, and i am loving th epoetry mashallah

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

lool

Thank you....hope its for good too :)

Ameen and glad you loving the peotry :)

Friday, March 16, 2007 9:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home