NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Friday, December 15, 2006

Pointless Surveys

Begs the question as to why I am doing this if it so pointless.....coz I am liking the feeling of pointless....jeez....can't a sista catch a break *kisses teeth*

1) Single, Taken, or Crushing? Not single…that would imply I’m looking…we can’t have that

2)Are you happy with who you are? Yep, alhamdulillah

3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast? Nah…I trip and get up fast to brush myself off

4) Have you ever had your heart broken? Not literally….that’s why I can still type this :D

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok? Hell nah…not ok

6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Plenty of flesh on the streets brotha

7) Have you talked about marriage with another person? When you are girl who ‘has come of age’ like myself….it creeps up without choice…

8) Do you want children? Hell yea….but I don’t know how I’d manage that without the hubby (at least in a halal way…)

9) How many? As many as Allah blesses me with….

10) Would you consider adoption? Of course….but I would like some of my own, so I can point and laugh and say "ha-ha! You got my short fingers!”

11) What do you think is a cool way for your special someone to let you know they care? Romanticisms....eeww….dnt make me puke...

12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get? Well I leave plenty 2 the imagination by covering up from head to toe…and I lower my gaze….is that hard enough?

13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating? The “game”....now if I knew what that was I would be implying I date....we don't wanna do that...

14) Do you believe love at first sight exists? Pheromones at first sniff...now that I believe!

15) What is one thing you wish you knew about the opposite sex? Ummm, nothing in particular.....really

16) Do you believe that you can change someone? Relationship orientated questions….why must everything be about relationships?

17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object? Outdoors on a beach off the East African coast......with all my family and friends making dua for me outside under the blue African sky......

18) Do you have feelings for someone right now? No! Praise Allah

.19) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't? Oh yeah, did that...he was in my head….too perfect....couldn't possibly be a reality....

20) Have you ever broken a heart? Probably…with my blessings…who knows ;)?

21) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other? Nah….they can have them

22) Last person you hugged? My maternal aunt, that I call mom and also live with

23) Last person to call you? My brother

24) When was the last time you felt stupid? Now.

25) Who was the last person you danced with? Myself...as I was entering my room!

26) Who did you last yell at? I don't yell at people….I talk diplomatically…or punch walls.


2006 COMING TO AN END HAVE YOU:
1. Have you had any relationships this year? Nah....what you take me for?

2. Have you had your birthday yet? Yea…

3. Cried yet? Yea….I cry when I’m happy, sad, overwhelmed…..and all of that has happened this year

4. Been on a diet? A what?

5. Pulled an all nighter? Fo’ sho’

6. Drank Starbucks? Couple of times…..mostly drank Nero…

7. Went Camping? Mmm.….nah

l8. Bought something? My lunch 2day

9. Met someone special? Now special refers to many things….which one do you mean exactly?

10. Been out of state? We don’t have states in England but I did leave the Northwest to go to the South…..oh yea…I went to Africa…

11. Gone snowboarding? Not in England……or Africa...

12. What are you thinking about? I need to have a hot shower....

13. Hugged someone? This year? I think I broke a record….

14. slept in someone else’s bed? I‘m assuming the bed I slept in while in away from home was someone else’s...

15. Any alcohol? Astaghfurullah……nah man

16. Loaned out money? Loan? Dnt knw...memory of a fish…can’t keep up....

17. Gotten in a car accident? Alhamdulillah, no.…..not fond of them…

18. Gone over your cell phone bill? If I was on rental…probably…that’s why I’m avoiding it actually….

19. Been called a whore? I think I've avoided that my whole life……

20. Done something you regret? Every day, baby…everyday…..


TEN FACTS
01. Hometown? Born in Nairobi, Kenya

02. Natural hair colour? Red/brown…..I’m not sure

03. Initials? F

04. Hair style? Hijab….

05. Eye colour? Very dark brown…practically black…

06. Height: 5'5"…that said….I’m 2centimetres of 5’6”

07. Pets: Zilch…and that's not the name of my pet

08. Mood: Giggly/jokey/a lil’ contemplative…

09. Where would you rather be? Many places at once…..

10. Last thing you drank? Water

ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:
01. Have you ever been in love? Define in love….

02. Do you believe in love? Love for the sake of Allah (SW)?…sure…

03. Have you ever been heartbroken: Didn’t we cover that already?

04. Have you ever broken someone's heart: Come on, now…..I have a bad memory...but not that bad.....

05. Have you ever fallen for your best friend? Now if I did….I‘ll have to come out of the closet…..since there is no closet, then it would be safe to assume that I haven’t

06. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? All the time....I try 2 keep it halal…u feel me…

07. Are you afraid of commitment? Are you afraid of yo mamma?

08. Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships in your life? Refer to the question above.

09. Are you missing someone right now? I’m always missing someone as I live away from home….

10. Are you eating anything? I love the way this comes under love life……..yea…a banana….lol, am kidding…nothing actually….was though…biscuits…

I tag whoever can spare the time 2 do this.....

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger white african said...

science , science, oh the joy of science

Monday, December 18, 2006 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

How does science creep onto this WA.....apart from me being a scientist.....?
:)

Monday, December 18, 2006 9:32:00 AM  
Blogger white african said...

ahem sis, now now stop trying to act lik eyo udont know what im chatting bout

Monday, December 18, 2006 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

If you mean that it's all about science 'like that', then methinks me and you is on the same boat. Na'am wa laa?

Monday, December 18, 2006 12:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

talke about a million questions ..

NF ( da nick reminds one of the skin heads ) maybe if u had answered the questions sincerly maybe they would have send ur match in ur direction.

Monday, December 18, 2006 1:57:00 PM  
Blogger wasmaniac said...

Me thinks someone is leaving in a state of denial...

Monday, December 18, 2006 3:37:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Deenooh: Send my match in my direction?....right now I'm quite happy living without one :)
That said....the survey was just a silly past time....

Wasmaniac: Vipi bro? Am I the one living in state of denial....if so then it is a blissfull state :D

Monday, December 18, 2006 4:20:00 PM  
Blogger NM said...

lol! that kept me entertained while at work :) grazie

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

You are welcome NM...always glad to oblige

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger Lebeeya said...

It's nice to know a little more about you!

You are very short 5'5. That is a compliment :) I wish I was short, petite and cute.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 6:20:00 PM  
Blogger NM said...

LOL!!! thats hilarious, so shorty comment, comment. what is it like being so small native?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 7:13:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Hey Lebeeya...thnx 4 droppin by! I knw I'm short...the rest of my family are taller than me and they let me knw it :), but you should meet some of my friends....I'm tall next 2 them....imagine hw short they r....:)

NM...lool. The world looks good from down here :D

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 9:24:00 AM  
Blogger diamondash said...

Short!!! hahaha
Did you just admit it NF
its about time you accepted you are short!
Come, come to the good side...
karibu siste

Friday, December 22, 2006 8:29:00 PM  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

hey native. you have kept a sister entertained for a long time going over your wicked answers. you aint short...if you are short what does it make me? Nah dont answer that ok??

Saturday, December 23, 2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger DALAHOW said...

Native, Long time.

Can I give a contract to write a whole new book on question..to my supposed "wifey"..

Yacni like you got all that time walahi..? It is getting serious answering all those "bagas" questions..

Do I say?

Saturday, December 23, 2006 2:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home