NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Random...ness

Ever felt the need to wring someone’s neck? Well that’s how I felt this time last week. However I had to hold my tongue and act the fool to the provocations thrown at me. I have to say I am quite proud of myself for accomplishing that because lately I have been having a problem with holding back my tongue.
My mouth kept its peace but I have to say it was the most difficult week ever. The only good thing that came out of it was the fact that my gut feeling was proven right, however much I tried to ignore it was proven right.

Anyway, enough of the doom and gloom. My next door neighbour has given birth to a beautiful baby boy with the most amazing bed of hair on his head mashaAllah. The hospital she was booked in was full therefore she had to go to another hospital which was far. She nearly gave birth inside the car but alhamdulillah she got to the hospital on time, with only 20minutes to spare. That’s the new addition to the street. Our next door neighbour is practically family so it’s like having another baby in the house. Which makes me broody. I mean I am so broody its not even normal. I want a baby. Every time I say that though I get this look from everyone as if I am indirectly saying I want a husband. Can you imagine it, people looking at you that way (thinking ‘girl just needs some). No I don’t….well I’m not that desperate for some. If I needed to get laid I wont say I want a baby….I’ll say I need a husband.

You know what….I think I need to cut this short before I incriminate myself further. Its been therepeutic :)

InshaAllah kheyr

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger NM said...

LOL! Babies eh ;) as for the person that made you have to bite your tongue we could pay them a visit :)

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

LOOL. Babies are like little magicians. Even if you don't particularly have any use for one right now, you see a cousin's or a friend's child and you think, damn, I want one too!

Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:06:00 PM  
Blogger Firefly said...

Lo0oL! Yeah, babies tend to have that effect. Masha'Allah, he sounds beautiful.

Friday, July 13, 2007 1:15:00 AM  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

LOL i love the phrase 'girl need to get some'

we should all just visit hafsa and nick her baby realy. its easier than getting hitched hanging around for 9 months and not to mention the sleep deprevation!! what say you to plan of action?

Friday, July 13, 2007 1:40:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

NM: I think it bugs them more that I am ignoring them and not causing a scene.....as for the babies...yea ;)

Aya: Magicians they are!

Firefly: He is beautiful mashaAllah

Idealist: You wont love the phrase that much when it is directed at you lool.
Loving the idea though...I'll be the distraction while you take the sweetheart.....but then Hafsa will hunt me down, especially since she lives on the next block to mine. We should wear facemasks to hide our identity I think lool

Friday, July 13, 2007 5:13:00 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princess said...

Im one of those women who dont get broody, well not yet anyway. But i do enjoy cooing over a newborn as much as any girl.

Friday, July 13, 2007 7:53:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Give it time Warrior...it will happen eventually...getting broody I mean :)

Sunday, July 15, 2007 3:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babies are cute lol i want one to...just not now..in the future lol but maybe subconciounsly u do want a husband...u know a family? think about it sis...

nice blog

Thursday, August 30, 2007 3:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home