NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Monday, September 04, 2006

Ideas......Decisions......Life

I have just had an idea which might be able to help a group of people who are very close and dear to me. It is rather risky and involves a lot sacrifices on my part and theirs. However I believe that the end result might be might be one that benefits them for the better. It requires patience and a lot of tolerance but as I said………the end result might be one which is of benefits to us all.

Now the main thing would be to present the idea to them and see if they will accept it. I am hoping they would for their own good……. I mean I will be making the biggest sacrifice in this situation but I am prepared to do so because these people are very dear to me.

All I can do for now is pray and hope the Almighty guides us all in the right path, and blesses the final decision that is made whether it is in the affirmative or otherwise.
Now I have to prepare my speech and wait for the right opportunity to present it inshaAllah.

Y’all make dua for us that the right decision by Allah is made inshaAllah

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger white african said...

i pray that Allah guides you in the right decision sis and that he makes things easy for you.

praying for you luv...

Monday, September 04, 2006 1:19:00 PM  
Blogger NM said...

Good God Native Female... i am firmly making dua that Allah makes it easy for you insh Allah whilst feeling a little worried.

If you need a chat am the end of a phone and 10mins away.

Monday, September 04, 2006 5:19:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Jazakillah kheyran ya ikhwaat....for the dua and everything.

However don't worry too much about me...its just one of those things that look relatively big...but from a broad perspective is smaller than an ant...loool.

Its reassuring 2 knw that y'all are there 4 me....once again thnx a lot....and keep praying for all of us (the muslim ummah and all humankind that are suffering in this world)

Much luv WA and NM........

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 12:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home