NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hollow.....

Well I hope you are all in the best of health and iman.

Nothing much has been happening since Monday……apart from NM booking her ticket to Egypt . She will be going for 6mnths……and inshaAllah I will join her there on her third month.

I have just been contemplating life….well to be honest I have been contemplating my life. Not anything to put on screen yet…..its just a bunch of nonsensical mumbo jumbo half the time….but the other half is quiet deep and profound . Jut a few thoughts to reassure me that the crevices of my mind are actually filled with something meaningful .

I see that Firefly has tagged me to name Ten Amazing things about myself……..right now am sitting alone in my house…not feeling very optimistic so I don’t think I will be able to name anything amazing. Maybe I should ask those who know me…….

As humans its much more easier for us to address our negative points much more that our positive ones….although there are a few individuals out there who will contradict this statement… J

Maybe next post Firefly…after I have asked a few people and I feel less dubious and pessimistic!
Damn…I feel as though I’m wimping out………….

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Firefly said...

As humans its much more easier for us to address our negative points much more that our positive ones

I know. Ask me about my faults and I will give you a list of hundred in 3 seconds flat.

No rush, take ur time.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Thnx a bunch :)

Saturday, September 02, 2006 9:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home