NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Monday, August 28, 2006

Stuff!

Early Monday morning....and I am up. For what reason?........ I decided to be the good samaritan and help out on a Bank Holiday. I am starting to rethink this good samaritan thing......after a cup of coffee (don't wanna overdo on the caffeine and get dehydrated) I am still sleepy and I feel as though I have run a mile. Granted I didn't sleep Saturday night and last night I slept around 1am. It doesn't help at times that I am now exercising and trying to be active. Actually the exercising is good for me because all my old injurys are starting to resurface because of my unfit state.

Oh yea....another thing. It looks like my sister will be giving birth soon and guess who will be by her side (yep you guessed it.....me myself and I) even though my mother thinks it will put me off the idea of having a baby. But I disagree....plus me and my brother in law have made a deal....if he isn't there I get to go in the delivery room.

MD is coming back today from her six weeks holiday in Egypt to sunny Manchester.

I guess that's just about it for now.
So ciao!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Firefly said...

"It looks like my sister will be giving birth soon and guess who will be by her side (yep you guessed it.....me myself and I) even though my mother thinks it will put me off the idea of having a baby."

Urm..I agree with ur mum. For the love of all that's pretty, DON'T DO IT!!

Monday, August 28, 2006 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger NM said...

i am really tempted to back firefly but am torn... what if it really is a beautiful experience?!

how about you find out and tell the rest of us :)

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger NATIVE said...

looool....ladies inshaAllah it wont be bad.
Actually if I plan on having the career that I'm considering then this experience would just have come sooner rather than later :)

I just thought it will be cool to share this experience with my sister, since its her first baby and it will be my first birthing experience......I don't knw...that's what I thought anway..
plus it could be beautiful...you never know...

Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home