NATIVE FEMALE

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

Monday, March 17, 2008

Like a headless chicken

I know I don’t tend to update as much as I should but this semester has been super busy. Stuff, stuff and more stuff! Yea, big tings a gwan and I a try to tackle dem. Seriously though…..bear with me. I have a crazy load of assignments and exams to revise for, applications to reply to, send and review. Couple that with my actual personal life...............its busy busy! So please, please, please……make lots of dua for this Native inshaAllah

Fee aman Allah guys!

4 Comments:

Blogger white african said...

everytings gonna be alright, everytings gonna be alright, the gunman in the house tonight, everytings gonna be alright.

inshallah hun you will sail throught these stressing times.

im thinking of you x

Monday, March 17, 2008 4:09:00 PM  
Blogger Lonesome Dreamer said...

;) Thx for the update missy. And of course I'll be sending a lot of dua your way.

Make sure to fit in some 'me time' or you might burn out with that schedule.

Monday, March 17, 2008 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger NM said...

your permanently in there my love, It will be over soon and the summer hols will be upon us ( its rather crappy that i will be working at that time though...oh my god first year of my life i won't have an extended summer holiday...ahhh

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 3:08:00 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

Major, major duc'a coming your way, hon. Hang in there, all that hard work pays off!

P.S. I hope to get an e-mail with some good news.

Saturday, March 22, 2008 3:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home